SMAS Lending Library
- The SMAS Lending Library is located in the control building of the Nanjemoy Creek Observatory (NCO) complex. Use of the library is for SMAS members only.
- Any member who wishes to check out a book or accessory must log it in the “Library/Accessories Checkout Book.” Include your name, the date and the title of the book or name of the accessory that you are borrowing, so that other members will know when the book or accessory is going to be returned.
- To view a list of book and magazine titles, go to the SOMDAS website at Yahoo Groups. Click on Files, then NCO Library.doc. Non-SOMDAS members may request a list by contacting the Program Coordinator at email@example.com
- Periodicals: Newer issues are free for the taking. Older, "classic" issues will stay in the lending library.
- To view photographs of some of the accessories, go to the SOMDAS website at Yahoo Groups. Click on Photos, then SMAS Resources, then NCEEC accessories or SMAS accessories. Non-SOMDAS members may view the items in person at NCO. Available book titles and accessories change constantly, and may not be reflected in the current lists and photographs. To see the latest items, visit NCO.
- Books and accessories are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Only one set of collimation tools may be borrowed off site at a time.
- Books and accessories can be borrowed for up to 30 days. If the item is not returned after 30 days, you will be notified via e-mail to return it.
- Please return books and accessories in the same condition in which they were borrowed.
- For more information, contact the Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 2/9/16